Initial 30 minute telephone call: Free
We’ll chat so that I can gain an overview of your needs.
Face-to-face up to 1 hour visit to your home: £25 (redeemable against any future booking)
We’ll meet each other face-to-face to discuss your needs in more depth and discuss how many sessions may be needed. I will work with you to come up with a plan to help you and/or your family be more organised & less stressed. This will include suggestions and practical tips that you can implement as soon as I leave!
Declutter & organising session: 3hrs – £75, 6hrs – £150
Agreement on where to start the decluttering
Provision of charity, waste, and recycling bags, labels
Hands-on help to clear & reorganise the agreed areas
Suggestions on useful storage solutions
Hints & tips to avoid build up of clutter in the future
- All sessions are completely confidential and non-judgmental, and include removal of unwanted items to a local charity shop (1 load per session, subject to size of items).
- Weekend & evening appointments (after 5pm) are available by arrangement & may incur an additional fee.
- Travel to locations in excess of 15 miles from Bournemouth, will incur a charge to cover fuel costs (£0.45 per mile thereafter).
- Items purchased on your behalf with prior approval will be charged at cost with a handling fee of 15% (e.g. hangers, light bulbs etc.)
- Payment is requested at the end of each daily session. No VAT is applicable. Cash or BACS transfer payments accepted.